Terms and Policies
The author (also referred to herein as “Webmaster”) reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect will therefore be rejected. All offers are non-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the Webmaster without separate announcement. The content of these pages is compiled with the greatest care. We do not, however, accept any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or topicality of the contents. Content on darkink-press.com, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Dark Ink Press, Inklings, the authors and its products and services (or links to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. Referrals and links
The Webmaster is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages, unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the Webmaster is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailing lists provided on this page. Our offer includes links to external web sites. We have no influence on the content of these external links. Therefore we accept no responsibility for the content of these linked websites. In each case the operators of the linked pages are responsible for their contents. The linked pages were checked for possible legal irregularities at the time of the establishment of the link. A permanent check of the linked pages is not possible without specific indications. If we are told about illegal content, these links will be removed immediately.
The author has permission to use specific copyrighted material for this web publication, and when possible, indicates the copyright of each object, photo or text.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement. The published information on these pages are subject to the German Law of Copyright. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of the copyright law requires the written agreement of the originator. Contents contributed by third parties are marked as such. Downloads and copies of these pages are permitted for private use only. The commercial use of our content without the agreement of the originator is illegal.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymous data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
Any information/data provided via subscription is used for the purposes of providing updates, news, new release information and is not sold/forwarded to third parties. Users may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to contactus@firstname.lastname@example.org with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line or by using the form on the contact page of the website. All user information stored in the mailing list will then be deleted.
Access to and use of this site (www.darkink-press.com) is provided by the webmasters Katherine Anderson and Melissa Volker and subject to the following terms:
6. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by the terms which are found on this page, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of dark-inkpress.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of these terms please do not access and/or use these sites.
7. The Webmaster may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the webmaster. Your continued use of darkink-press.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended. Use of Dark Ink Press info:
8. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from these sites in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from content on any of these sites except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of our content requires the prior written permission of the webmaster.
9. You agree to use darkink-press.com info only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of these sites. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the internet.
10. Under no circumstances will the Webmaster, Katherine Anderson, Melissa Volker or Dark Ink Press be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the related websites regardless of the form of action.
11. The Webmaster does not warrant that functions contained in the content of these websites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that these websites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or bugs.
12.Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.